As we continue our Q & A series, we are getting feedback that foundation repair and the procedures around it are making more sense. We know there are a few San Antonio foundation repair companies in town so we want to help you be a more informed consumer. So by request, we are proud to announce part 3 is now published.
As we continue to bring out the truth, we have heard that some of our readers are getting some peace of mind as they understand how to tackle foundation problems correctly. So here we are with Part 3 of our “Frequently Asked Questions” series! If you missed part 1 click here –>Foundation Problems and if you missed part 2 click here–> Foundation Repair Costs
“Frequently Asked Questions – Part 3″
Why fix my foundation now verses later? It important to remember that foundation problems cause damage to the rest of your home, so the sooner the repairs are made, the better. The cost of the repair increases over time. Delaying a recommended foundation repair 6 months will frequently increase the cost of repair by $5000-$10,000. Long term neglect leads to further foundation deterioration, costly drainage system/plumbing system failure, roof damage,and wall separation.
2. What is the best time of year to do a repair? There is no preferred season for foundation repair. We work year around.
3. How long does it take to do foundation repairs? The average job takes 1-3 days, depending on the scope of work to be completed. Larger commercial jobs may take up to 2 weeks.
4. Can we stay in the house while the work is being done? The repair work can get pretty noisy so we don’t recommend it.
5. Will there be an onsite job supervisor with all foundation repair companies? Yes with ours, but not on all the rest. Onsite crew leaders run the day-to-day operation. Our job foreman monitors the crew progress throughout the day. The job foreman is always available by cell phone and is in constant communication with the office and business owners.
6. Do we have to move our furniture? Rooms may need to be cleared of all furniture, fixtures and appliances for internal pier placement.
We welcome your questions and comments to all of our posted information and do hope this can help you complete your “due diligence” concerning foundation repair companies and foundation repair costs.
Feel free to give our office a call for any reason and one of our experts will assist you 210.645.6811. In the meantime grab our FREE “Buyer’s Guide Report” so you can be a better informed consumer when dealing with your biggest investment, your home. Just enter your information in the form to the right and we will email it to you right now=====>
Look forward to hearing from you & stay tuned for more Q & A,